HOW TO BECOME A LICENSEE
What you do:
1. Complete and return the application form
2. Arrange an interview with the business development staff
3. Meet your banker to arrange pre-approved financing
4. Submit a an offer to buy a Les Moulins La Fayette Operating License for the selected territory
What we offer you:
- Assistance in preparing your Les Moulins La Fayette business plan based on our average network results
- Assistance in finding and evaluating a strategic location
- Support in negotiating lease terms or a building purchase
- A 4-week training period at our centre on operations, marketing, business management and customer service
- Coaching and intensive support for 7 days when your café opens
- Assistance in promoting and advertising your opening
The primary purpose of this leaflet is to present our concept to future licensees. All the data and information it contains are projections based on our past experience and market studies.
Although we believe strongly in the merits and validity of this information, this leaflet offers no guarantee of results to be achieved by any Licensee.
We strongly recommend that any individual or company interested in acquiring a Les Moulins La Fayette license consult a professional accountant or business advisor. This step is sure to help you avoid unnecessary problems. Our only goal is to help you turn this project into a profitable and satisfying business.